1958 Shasta Trailer Repair & Restoraton
Current Vintage Trailer Restoration Project: 1958 Shasta (Body Length: 13.5 feet)
- Complete gutting and rebuild of interior wooden cabinets, ceilings and walls
- Repairing sub-floor and replacing vinyl
- Re-skinning of exterior aluminum
- Plumbing fixture maintenance and pipe replacement
- Interior electrical wiring replacement fixture repair
- Running light electrical and fixture replacement
- Adding additional interior lights and 12 volt system
- Water tank replacement
- Sandblasting and painting of chassis with accent color
- Refinishing propane wall lights
- Replacing propane delivery system
- Custom powder coated wheels
- New window moldings
- New exterior paint
- New 3-speed reversible ceiling fan
- Rebuilt main entry door
- New seat and bench cushion upholstery
Below are some before and in-process photos.
If you think we can help you with your Vintage Restoration Project… Don’t hesitate to give us a call. We would be happy to discuss your needs.
Questions about Teardrop Trailers? Teardrop Trailer Sales? Vintage Trailer Repair or Restoration?
Great! You can ask us because we love to share our knowledge about this wonderful, economical, and fuel sipping vacation alternative.
We really believe this is the one of the most fun ways to have a memorable vacation on the road.
For more information about teardrop trailers or custom teardrop trailers or vintage trailer restorations, just give us a call at: (707) 228.9943
For information about Teardrop Trailer Rentals Call: (707) 228.9944